Tuesday 4 October 2011

Cantabria - "playa de los locos" (Spain)

If you like surfing and adventure sports plus unforgettable spots you want to know, Cantabria should be your destination. Do not forget that natural features is one of the best places in Spain to practice these types of sports.

This region is named after one of the most important mountain ranges in our country, the Cantabrian Mountains, where you can practice all kinds of adventure sports like trekking, canyoning and rock climbing. On the other hand, the Cantabrian Sea washes its shores and beaches as well as being of great beauty, are perfect for water sports like surfing.

3 comments:

  1. I was there last summer, and I think La playa de los locos is the best beach I have ever been!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I'm Alfonso)
    Man! I've been in this beach and it's amazing! Crazy waves that end in the rocks sometimes!
    Oh mamaaaa!!! I wanna go surfiiing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know why it is called "La playa de los locos"?

    ReplyDelete